At the heart of the new Eco-Slide 400 series Sliding Door Operator is the new ES400B Control Unit
Designed to be both simple & reliable but also to comply with the EN 16005 : 2012 regulations.
The Control unit is what we term “an All in one” this meaning the controller houses not only the electronic control system but also the power supply & battery back, thus making this a very compact unit.
A control system built by engineers for engineers
The aim being to make a unit which is not only highly functional and reliable but is also very easy to setup and adjust.
We use simple led’s to verify status & error conditions, thus showing at a glance what the controller is doing.
The adjusters give the full range of adjustments needed as regards door speeds, opening times, etc and a few simple switches allow for functions to be turned on / off
Eco-Slide 400-IH Features
Compact Operator housing with lift off cover & opening interlock c/w Cover Stay 100mm high x 165mm wide
Also our unique “cable retaining System” built into the cover helps keep all your sensor cables tidy and secure
All operating equipment mounted to a "quick release" module allowing for quick and simple installation / removal.
- It uses the highly respected ” Dunker Motor ” Zero offset Motor /Gearbox Unit. A Slim but powerful unit.
- Electronic Motor lock Option ( Switchable)
- Inner & Outer Activation inputs with monitored threshold safety
- Monitored side screen safety sensors inputs
- Mode Switch input can accept a wide range of switches, from a simple rocker switch, a key switch or our new touch screen switch (coming soon)
Other options include
- Motor Direction (Switchable)
- Electric Lock
- Remote Reset Line
- Stop Command
- Fire Alarm Input
- Morning Entry Input